We thought we’d take a few minutes to tell you about the latest updates we’ve made to the inner workings of Cook Local.
- Subscribe to comments: You can now subscribe to the comments feed for Cook Local. Just click the Comments button at the upper right or click here.
- Subscribe via email: Do you want Cook Local delivered to your Inbox? Just click the By Email link and enter your email address. Note: This is not a newsletter (though we hope that’ll be coming soon). If you use this service, your subscription is managed by Feedburner (owned by Google). We will not share your information with anyone. Ever.
- Locavore Resources Page: Being a locavore can be difficult some times, especially during the winter. We’ve tracked down some of those hard to find ingredients for you.
- Forum: We’ve added discussion forums! So far, they are pretty quiet, but stop by and ask any locavore questions you have. Talk about our recipes, talk about your recipes, talk about how we can make the site better for you, or talk about the best food you’ve found at the farmers markets lately.
- iPhone and iPod Touch theme: If you’re reading Cook Local on an iPhone or an iPod Touch, you can access a special streamlined view of the site.
- Print this post: While we hope that you always think about the environment before printing, if you want to print one of our recipes, there’s a link at the bottom of each post now. This feature won’t print the images associated with the recipe.
No related posts.