Have you always wondered what to do with quince? Need serious pie making help? Interested in learning how cooking fruit can change its flavor and texture? Do you want to see how truly simple it is to make shrubs? Well then, City Fruit’s series of fall classes is definitely for you.
Beyond the Canning Jar is a series of five two-hour classes taught on successive Saturdays in October. For only $30 per class for members and $35 for non-members, you’ll get personalized instruction with up to 11 other students on a variety of different topics.
- October 1 – Fruit Pies and Pastries
- October 8 – Demystifying Quince
- October 15 – Shrubs (or Drinking Vinegars)
- October 22 – Fall Fruit from Start to Finish
- October 29 – Simple Fruit: Poaching, Roasting, and Braising
No related posts.